Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

A Little Off Topic

I realize this blog is supposed to be about eating right and how food affects our bodies, but this post is going to be a little off subject. I'm currently on vacation in Florida so things are quite a bit different for me this week. Usually, I get up every morning and run, then I head home and get ready for my day which typically consists of either home or cleaning (sometimes both), then at the end of the day I head into work. But, that's the nice thing about being on vacation. You get to have a break from the same old daily chores. I will admit, there is one downside; going out to eat more often and not exercising as much. I have have a feeling getting back to the gym next week is going to be very difficult. I try to stay on track when on vacation but it's way to easy to give into temptation. Especially when that temptation is fresh, homemade key lime pie! This week is going to be a set back for me but I know I can work past it.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about being on vacation.I enjoy not having to do the same ol same ol all the time.You sometimes need to get out of your comfort zone and enjoy time away.I hope that you had a great vacation and that you can get back on task with what you do.

    ReplyDelete