Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

Just a Little Update...

I have to say that I have been feeling really good lately. I finally got back to the gym and working out encourages me to make healthier food choices. I've been cooking more and ordering out a lot less and I have really noticed a difference. I don't remember the last time I got sick after eating something too greasy or fatty and I am very thankful for that. Even though I was busy the other night and ordered pizza instead of cooking, I still feel really good. My biggest regret is not doing this sooner. I wonder if I would have been more thoughtful about what I ate in the past, maybe I'd still have my gallbladder. All I know is that I want to keep myself healthy because I never want to go through another surgery like that again.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good solid, concise post. A friend of mine used to order pizza without cheese. I was skeptical the first time I was with him and cheeseless pizza was ordered, but after I'd eaten it with him a couple of times, I grew to like it. It's a great way to eliminate almost all of the fat on a pizza. Where I'd like to push you, Kate, is in vocabulary. Each time you use a phrase like 'really good' pause and consider revising to use more expressive words - maybe something like 'energetic,' 'rejuvenated' or something else entirely.

    ReplyDelete