Search This Blog

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Jolly Vox Box!!

Influenster was kind enough to send me the Jolly Vox Box in Decemeber to test out some products! It was a great little box. In it I received, a box of Skinny cow peanut butter filled Divine chocolates, a travel pack of Puffs Plus, an adorable roll of Duck Tape Ducklings tape, Rimmel Show Off lip lacquer, and a NYC HD Color Trio eye shadow.

The Puffs tissues got used up right away because I just happened to be sick when I got my Vox Box and I was impressed with how soft the tissues were and they didn't leave my nose sore and dry like some other tissues do.
The Skinny Cow chocolates were pretty good for a low calorie chocolate. The peanut butter tasted kind of funny but overall it's a pretty good little treat! I've have the caramel chocolates in the past and I prefer those over the PB.
The Rimmel lip lacquer is great. It goes on smooth and has a nice light color that doesn't look too crazy. 
I've used the NYC eye shadow trio a few times and it's nice for a very subtle color. The trio that I got is called Long Beach Sands and it doesn't show up very well on me but it's nice for a light, daytime look with a little shimmer. 
I have yet to to do anything with my Ducklings duct tape. It's a cute pattern though, blue with a white floral design. Stay tuned for an update once I find something to decorate with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment