Search This Blog

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Detox and Clean Eating Week 2!

It's been almost a week since I started my venture in clean eating.... and it's been really good so far! I can't get over how good the food I've been cooking is and I'm not missing drive thru, fast food, take out crap at all. Today I made my second clean shopping trip and it went way better then the last. I already had some things leftover from last week so all I needed to pick up was some more produce and other specific odds and ends for recipes I plan to try.

This trip was also about $40 cheaper than the last, so that's always good news! I did buy some frozen veggies for a recipe I'm making, and I know those are processed but I wasn't about to buy corn and peas and shuck them myself! 
This single serve Silk chocolate almond milks have become my new favorite lunch time drink. They are delicious! 
Now I'm off to make some mini turkey meatloaves for tonight's dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment