Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

How it all began...

In April of 2011 I was diagnosed with having gallstones after experiencing multiple mysterious episodes of nausea and sharp pain to the upper right side of my abdomen. It was shortly after that in early June that I had my gallbladder removed. From that day on my body had changed. I can't eat foods that I used to love and I often experience GI upsets after a meal without knowing what I ate to cause the problem in the first place. I will spare you and not go into any further detail. This experience has sparked an interesting in the gastrointestinal system and how much it controls our overall health and well being. So this blog has become my collection of information I am gathering in a quest to learn how to eat better and feel better and altogether treat my body better.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to here this. I am glad you are doing ok. I am the same way in the morning. You don't want to talk to me before I have coffee. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete