Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Influenster Uni Vox Box

I got a new Vox Box!!! (Complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes) 

Lots of goodies came in this one...

Broadway Nails Impress Manicure

These are great for a quick manicure when you don't have time to wait for polish to dry. They look good, go on easy, last a long time but are quick and easy to remove. Only two cons to these; they are a little short and they leave a gap at the tip of your nail. 

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance

I have yet to test these ones but I have used Playtex Sport tampons in the past. They are pretty good and you can still hit them gym that week with no... issues. 

NYC New York Color Expert Last Lipstick

So I'm not much of a lipstick wearer... Blistex is my go to but this stuff is pretty good. It goes on nicely and doesn't feel heavy like most lipsticks. As for being long lasting, I'm really not sure because I never payed attention. It usually went on at the beginning of the night then I forgot about it after that. 

Red Rose Real Tea Premium Water Enhancer (Black Tea flavor)

This stuff is great! I'm from the Norther so unsweetened tea is more my thing but this isn't too bad. It's lightly sweetened so it isn't overpowering. I love that I can just add a couple squirts to a bottle of water and it only adds 5 calories! 

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

Once again, this isn't something I wear a lot. I tend to prefer BB creams but this foundation is lightweight enough that you don't look or feel "cake-y". Just be careful because you can put too much on real easily, which I made the mistake of doing since I'm a foundation rookie. Just go light with it and blend it in. 


Pilot Acroball Pure White

Since I work in a PT office, I spend all day writing and finding good pens around the office isn't easy. I don't let this one out of my sight. It writes smoothly and has a really fine tip so I can write nice and small on charts. The little grip on it is pretty nice too!




No comments:

Post a Comment